After a 12 month gap, Progress Wrestling finally returned this weekend with a show aired on WWE Network and Demand PROGRESS. The card featured the beginning of a new Natural Progression Series and a PROGRESS World Championship match.
It was fantastic to see the brand back to life and with such a big spotlight. Congratulations also to Hooked On Wrestling editor Chris Hatch who made his PROGRESS debut donning the zebra stripes.
Full results below:
- Four Way Match (Winner to be declared Number One Contender for PROGRESS World Championship) – Chris Ridgeway defeated Gene Mummy, Spike Trivet and Omari.
- Natural Progression Series Quarter Final 1 – Luke Jacobs defeated Man Like Dereiss
- Natural Progression Series Quarter Final 2 – Ethan Allen defeated Kid Lykos II
- Millie McKenzie defeated Mercedes Blaze
- Natural Progression Series Quarter Final 3 – Danny Black defeated Elijah
- Natural Progression Series Quarter Final 4 – Warren Banks defeated Big Guns Joe
- PROGRESS World Championship Match: Cara Noir (c) defeated Dan Moloney
Chapter 105 will air on the WWE Network on Saturday 27th February.
Win Your Own WWE ‘Winged Eagle’ Championship Belt
Enter our prize draw now to win one of three WWE Championship belts. You can enter the draw by clicking through to our prize draw page right HERE.