It was reported about a week ago that this year’s WWE Survivor Series will be The Undertaker’s ‘Final Farewell’.
Whilst his various media appearances since the announcement would indicate this, there are plans for many stars from his past to appear at the event.
PWInsider is reporting that The Godfather, who was part of the fabled ‘Bone Street Krew’, will be on hand.
This is alongside Savio Vega, who was also part of the backstage group, whilst there are also plans for Kane to be in attendance.
Along with The Dead Man’s farewell, the card for WWE Survivor Series on Sunday, 22nd November stands as:
- Traditional Survivor Series Men’s Match: AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, and Riddle) vs Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin, Seth Rollins and TBD
- Traditional Survivor Series Women’s Match: Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, and Lana vs Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott and three members TBD
- Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn
- The New Day vs The Street Profits
- Asuka vs Sasha Banks
- Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns