With AEW’s second ‘All Out’ PPV taking place on Saturday, the finishing touches to the card are being made.
With six matches so far confirmed, there was clearly room for 1-2 more and we can now add a seventh match to the list as it has been confirmed that Matt Hardy will face Sammy Guevara at the PPV in a ‘Broken Rules’ match.
As explained by AEW on Twitter, a ‘Broken Rules’ match is simply another name for a Last Man Standing match with the added caveat that a winner MUST be declared. Hardy will be forced to leave AEW if he loses the match.
The match is the latest instalment in an increasingly violent feud that has developed on Dynamite in recent weeks. Last month, Hardy was severely bloodied when Guevara threw a chair, edge-first into Hardy’s face. Last week it was Guevara’s turn to ‘get colour’ during a tables match that ‘The Spanish God’ emerged from the victor.
AEW All Out takes place this Saturday and will be broadcast live on FITE.
The card as it stands is as follows:
- AEW Championship: Jon Moxley vs. MJF
- AEW Tag Team Championship: Kenny Omega & Hangman Page vs. FTR
- AEW Women’s Championship: Hikaru Shida vs. Thunder Rosa
- Mimosa Mayhem Match: Chris Jericho vs. Orange Cassidy
- Broken Rules Match: Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara
- 21 Man Casino Battle Royal For An AEW Championship Match: Darby Allin vs. Brian Cage vs. Ricky Starks vs. Ray Fenix vs. Pentagon Jr. vs. The Butcher vs. The Blade vs. Eddie Kingston vs. Lance Archer (12 competitors to be confirmed)
- The Dark Order (Mr Brodie Lee, Colt Cabana, Evil Uno, Stu Grayson) vs. Matt Cardona, Scorpio Sky & The Natural Nightmares