The card continues to grow for Slammiversary, and last night’s Impact included an addition to the Knockouts Gauntlet match.
During a segment interviewing herself as ‘the most iconic Knockout of all time’, Madison Rayne confirmed that she would be entering the match on 18th July.
The former Knockouts Champion was interrupted by a number of other competitors scheduled for the match, and as you can expect a brawl ensued.
The winner of the gauntlet at Slammiversary will be number one contender to the Knockouts Championship, with Jordynne Grace putting the title on the line against ‘The Virtuosa’ Deonna Purrazzo the same night.
The card for Slammiversary currently stands as:
- Ace Austin Vs Eddie Edwards Vs Trey Vs A Mystery Opponent – Impact World Championship
- The North Vs Ken Shamrock & Sami Callihan
- Jordynne Grace Vs Deonna Purrazzo – Knockouts Championship
- Willie Mack Vs Chris Bey – X-Division Championship
- Knockouts Gauntlet Match
- Moose Vs Tommy Dreamer – TNA World Heavyweight Championship