While it didn’t take a wrestling expert to guess, it was announced on last night’s edition of NXT that the first match to be made official for NXT Takeover: In Your House will be newcomer Karrion Kross vs. Tomasso Ciampa.
Kross, alongside the alluring Scarlett, made an impressive in ring debut on NXT last week. With a stunningly good entrance, big build up and impressive showing, it’s fair to say the pair are being looked at as immediate main event talent. The pairing with Ciampa reinforces that notion too.
NXT Takeover: In Your House goes down on Sunday June 7th. Whilst nothing has been confirmed regarding other matches on the card, at this stage it is relatively easy to speculate that the rest of the card could look something like this:
- Adam Cole vs. Velveteen Dream for Cole’s NXT Championship
- North American champion Keith Lee defending against Johnny Gargano
- NXT Women’s Title Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Rhia Ripley vs. Io Sharai
- Interim Cruiserweight Title Tournament Final (El Hijo del Fantasma vs. Drake Maverick, KUSHIDA or Jake Atlas
- Damien Priest vs. Finn Balor
- Candice LeRae vs. Mia Yim