This week on Raw saw a significant change made to to the Raw women’s team for Survivor Series on Sunday.
In the aftermath of a six-woman tag team match featuring Dana Brooke, Mandy Rose and Asuka against Lana and WWE Tag Team Champions Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax, two injuries occurred that resulted in immediate changes.
Rose was the first to be removed after being injured during the match by Jax and Baszler when they stomped her arm on the steel ring steps.
BREAKING NEWS: Due to injuries suffered tonight, @WWE_MandyRose and @DanaBrookeWWE have been removed from #TeamRaw at #SurvivorSeries, and will be replaced by @LaceyEvansWWE and @PeytonRoyceWWE. #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/SGcG1sMWGr— WWE (@WWE) November 17, 2020
Later in the night, Dana Brooke was viciously attached backstage by Reckoning (Mia Yim) from the RETRIBUTION faction which resulted in her removal from the match also.
WWE official (Do we know what his actual role is yet?) Adam Pearce announced shortly afterwards that the two women would be replaced by Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce.
With one more show left until Survivor Series on Sunday November 22nd, this leaves the card looking as follows:
- WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns
- Raw Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Street Profits
- Raw Women’s Champion Asuka vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks
- United States Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn
- Team Raw: AJ Styles, Braun Strowman, Riddle, Keith Lee and Sheamus vs. Team SmackDown: Jey Uso, Kevin Owens, King Corbin, Seth Rollins and TBC
- Team Raw: Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Lana, Peyton Royce and Lacey Evans vs. Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Live Morgan, TBC and TBC.
Survivor Series will be available to watch on the WWE Network.